If you’re like most people, you have a bunch of appliances in your home, like a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. And chances are you’re using some kind of electronic device right now to read this.
What all these have in common is they emit EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies). So does the smart meter installed by your electric company, your hair dryer, even your wall outlets.
This raises an important question – is there a point where too much exposure to EMFs becomes dangerous?
You can find out the answer here.