|Shopping cart is empty.|
Mobile phone shield
The BlocSock is a convenient way of reducing the amount of radiation you absorb from your mobile phone when you are using it against your head or carrying it against your body.
This helps protect you from the health problems that are linked with mobile phone radiation.
The BlocSock contains two pockets lined with specialised shielding fabrics that prevent the radiation from passing through the pouch into your head or body.There is a main central pouch and an external ‘kangaroo’ pouch that you can use when making calls. When you place your phone this outer pocket, using the elastic to hold it in place, the radiation from the phone is able to connect to a phone tower, but does not penetrate your head or body.
The BlocSock has been shown to reduce SAR levels (this is the amount of radiation absorbed by the body) by 96%. You can read a full (2 megabyte) report with details
BlocSock Full Report (1904 KB)
BlocSock Short Report (55 KB)
The BlocSock features:
- Swiss-shield WEAR fabric for far-field shielding Innovative near-field-shielding fabric Proven 96% reduction of SAR value
- Iphone size: suits iPhone and Blackberry phones - available in Black and Burgundy - 8 cm wide x 14 cm long when measured flat.
- Slimline size: suits smaller phones (6 cm wide and x 14cm long when measured flat) - available in Black.
- Care: spot clean with mild detergent.
The blocSock comes in 2 sizes: iphone (suitable for iPhone 6) and iphone large (suitable for iPhone 6 Plus).
'I have used a Blocsock for my Samsung Galaxy SIII for a couple of years and love it. I carry my phone in my front left pants pocket. My left thigh used to hurt at night. After using the Blocsock for a few days, the pain stopped.' J.S.
'I'm very happy.' Tony
Echo Sound Acoustic Tube TechnologyReduce your exposure to mobile phone radiation by up to 98% with the Tubez airtube headset.
The hollow airtubes carry sound from your phone or wireless devices to your ear so that you can use these devices while holding them at a distance from your head. This prevents radiofrequency radiation emitted by these devices from entering your head and protects against brain tumours and other harmful effects that have been identified from mobile phone use.
The airtubes are safer than wired headsets because there are no metal wires to conduct a field.
The Tubez has a built in microphone and mute button for hands-free use. It’s suitable for use with most devices that use a 3.5 mm jack – including mobile phones, smart phones, iPads, computers and Mp3 players.
- colour: black
- remote control module on the headset allows you to play, skip, select answer and end a phone call
- the airtubes can be closed with a magnet so as to be worn around the neck
- three pairs of eartips, of different sizes, are included to fit different sized ears;
You can see a video about how the Tubez works here