Warning issued as teenager dies after being electrocuted while using iPhone in bath

19-Dec-2018

Members of the public are being warned to be careful with their mobile phones around water, after a 15 year old girl has died after being electrocuted while using her iPhone in the bath.

Russian teen Irina Rybnikova was said to be messaging friends from the bath, while her phone was charging.

You can read more here.


 

< back to News

EMR Australia © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Sitemap | Adobe Business Catalyst Sydney