A woman has suffered severe eye trauma with after using her smartphone on maximum screen brightness for two years.
The damage is so bad medics said there were over 500 "holes" appearing on her cornea and her eyes looked liked they had been "baked in a microwave".
The 25-year-old woman, called Chen, lives in the city of Kaohsiung in southern Taiwan and works as a secretary.
Reports state Chen turned her phone up to maximum screen brightness to allow her to see her phone when she was outside and she did not turn it down for two years.
You can read more here.