Mobile phone explodes inside man's pocket

27-Jun-2018

'A mobile phone exploded inside a man's pocket while he was having a lunch at a restaurant in India's western state of Maharashtra, officials said Wednesday.

The explosion took place while the man was having lunch at a restaurant in Bhandup area of Mumbai, the capital city of Maharashtra.'

You can read more here.


 

< back to News

EMR Australia © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Sitemap | Adobe Business Catalyst Sydney