Free news update
Get up-to-date with the latest news and events on EMR.
The latest issue of 'EMR and Health' is now available & contains:
- a new Australian study on WiFi in schools;
- the link between nonionising radiation and cancer;
- a feature on how wireless radiation affects plants;
- an appeal by scientists for world authorities to protect children from wireless radiation;
- a telecommunications company’s recommendations of precaution;
- some mobile phones exceeding the standard;
- a doctor who says electrosensitivity is real;
- concerns about the WHO’s Environmental Health Criteria Group;
- increases in brain tumours consistent with increasing mobile phone use;
- a new research project by the US Defense Agency;
- PLUS the latest research, news from around the world and items of interest.
You can obtain your free copy here.
< back to News