EHS legal seminar, Victoria
You are invited to attend an information session covering the Law and people with Electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS).
Date: Friday 19 August, 2016, 9am to 12.00.
Topics Will Include:
- Australian legislation and case law relating to Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) and Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Syndrome ( EHS ).
- The ARPANSA guidelines and EHS.
- Medical diagnosis of EHS and its legal standing in Australian Courts.
- Remedies in Representative Action (Class Action), Nuisance, Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Breach of the Peace and Environmental Law.
- Appinhall and the development of an EMR safe haven village in Gippsland, Victoria.
The new venue is:
Ringwood East Scout Hall
Ringwood East, Melb. Victoria
Entry is by registration only. To register for this event, email Trish at Trish_06@hotmail.com and enter your name and the word 'registration' as the subject
< back to News