Can you help Jodie?

28-Feb-2017

'A microwave tower, stationed 300 meters from my home has caused me to be homeless.

I suffer from Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Syndrome (EHS). The radiation from the tower effects every part of my body causing unrelenting pain and suffering.

The only option I have is to raise money to purchase non-radiated land, to relocate.

I would like to explain what my disability means. I have been diagnosed with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS). This condition means I have impaired immune, detoxification and antioxidant pathways. This requires that I avoid many every day volatile Chemical/toxic exposures including formaldehyde/ petroleum based products such as those found in glues, particle board, carpets, plastics, pest control, cleaning and body care products, cosmetics, perfumes, and exhaust fumes. I am also sensitive to mould, heavy metals and Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR).

It has become recognised I have a profound sensitivity to Microwave Radiation. I have never been able to use a mobile phone, tolerate Wi-Fi and more recently I started being effected by all the many fixed wireless towers becoming active throughout Southern Tasmania as they emit microwave radiation. Increased wireless technologies emissions have resulted in many environments becoming intolerable to me and create a huge impact on my life.'

You can read more about Jodie's situation and, perhaps, lend your support here.


 

< back to News

EMR Australia © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Sitemap | Adobe Business Catalyst Sydney