|EMR and Workplace Safety|
|Power Lines & Appliances|
|Mobile phone towers/base stations/masts|
|EMR & Health quarterly report|
|EMF & RF Meters|
|EMR Awareness Training|
|EMF and RF Meter|
|RF - Acoutimeter|
|RF - Acousticom 2|
|Meter Box Shield|
|Shielding Paints and Fabric|
EMR Australia is dedicated to creating EMR-safe living and working environments.
We offer a unique blend of technical expertise, knowledge about the effects of electromagnetic radiation and concern for people's welfare.
EMR Australia prides itself on:
- our quality equipment, products and services;
- the expert service we are able to offer;
- 18 years of monitoring scientific literature on EMR;
- 18 years of close interaction with people experiencing EMR-related problems, including electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS);
- extensive experience in teaching and training that allows us to present complex technical information in a concise and easy-to-understand way;
- our voluntary contribution to community welfare relating to EMR, including providing community representation on various committees;
- total independence from government and industry.
Lyn McLean, DirectorLyn is an educator and trainer, with degrees in humanity and education, and over seventeen years of experience working with EMR. Lyn works with experts in this field to bring you the best information and services on EMR.
- She has produced a quarterly publication on EMR, currently 'EMR and Health' for 17 years;
- She was Executive Office of the EMR Association of Australia and Secretary of its forerunner, the EMR Alliance for nine years;
- She was Deputy Chair, on the ACIF Committee that developed the Code for the Deployment of Radiocommunications Infrastructure - and is Deputy-Chair of the Communications Alliance committee that revised this Code in 2010-2011;
- She is a member of Department of Health’s EME Reference Group, hosted by ARPANSA;
- She was a member of the local government committee that developed the Model Telecommunications and Radiocommunications DCP;
- She was a member of the Consultative Group for the development of the Australian Standard for ELF 2004-2011;
- She is a qualified trainer and educator;
- She has made presentations on EMR to conferences, Senate Inquiries, committees and numerous public meetings;
- She has written extensively on EMR for newsletters and magazines and given media interviews;
- She is author of 'The Force - living safely in a world of electromagnetic pollution' published by Scribe, 2011;
- She is author of the children's book, 'Wireless-wise Kids - safer ways to use mobile and wireless technology', illustrated in full colour by Australian artist, Janet Selby.
Project teamsEMR Australia’s projects are developed by teams comprised of people with expertise in relevant areas. These include educators, planning consultants, lawyers, environmentalists and electrical engineers.
EMR Australia is committed to providing the best products and services to meet the needs of our clients. Our goal is to educate and assist people and organisations achieve an EMR-safe living and working environment.